Saturday, December 31, 2011

Obligatory reminiscing on 2011 post

When 2011 started, I was with my friends, running around a freezing cold neighborhood. But now, as it draws to a close, I'm not doing any of those things. I am sitting on a couch with my cat, reminiscing on the past year like any normal fourteen year old girl would. So, to condense the last year of my life in blog post form:
I spent almost the entire last day of my school year sitting in the journalism room with some of my closest friends.
I saw Deathly Hallows Part 2 at midnight.
I met Sarah Dessen with my best friend.
I played on a basketball team for the first time and failed. Miserably.
I stayed up until nearly four in the morning to get into Pottermore.
I was sorted into Hufflepuff.
I made a friend through the internet.
I discovered the world of YouTube and vlogging.
I participated in BEDA.
I performed in my last musical of junior high.
I wrote a novel.
I broke a computer. Twice.
I lost one of my closest friends.
I discovered the world of tumblr.
I started my freshman year of high school.
I became yearbook editor.
I met some awesome people through church camp.
I started this thing, where for some reason people read the crap I spew. Thanks guys. You really don't know what this means to me.
Until next time
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment