Sunday, September 18, 2011

*Glass shatter*

Everything that I do becomes a blog post. Everything. Even this stupid newspaper article I'm trying to write is seeming more like a blog post because I can't remember how to correctly format a newspaper article. BEDA ruined me. This blog ruined me. Newspaper ruined me.

I don't know why it is, but every single time I try to sit down and write this article, it ends up more and more blog-like. It stops being informative and begins to take on the shape of one of my ramblings about a general topic. Maybe I've always written articles this way and I've just noticed because I've started blogging.

*Sound of glass shattering.*

Yep, I've been ruined. I've been ruined by a passion for writing and a different outlet. Blogging every day for an entire month made me realise all of my writing flaws. It made me realise that I'm not good at writing informative articles or about anything important. Or maybe I am. I'm so disinterested in writing this article.

I'll try to write a less rant-y post later. Once I'm in a less rant-y mood. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment