Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I was just perusing my blog late tonight, like two minutes ago, and noticed that I had two new members! So hi guys, how's it going?

In other news, I spent my Spanish class this morning outlining the plot of my NaNo novel with my friend Kate. She gave me some awesome ideas of what to add to my novel and things, so it was nice. I'm trying a mystery/horror novel this time, even though it's something I've NEVER tried before in all of my writing history, but I'm quite excited for it.

Also today, we had a "Drug and alcohol free" assembly at school, and 28 people were chosen to not speak for the entire day. And of course by my luck, I was one of them. But I also have absolutely zero school spirit and am generally defiant, so I spoke anyway. And then was yelled at by my vice principal for it. Oops.

Something else exciting about my life is that tomorrow I get to start Greek dancing again. So that will be fun. Except I don't really know any of the kids my age... Yeah.

So tomorrow I get to take like three different benchmark tests because the state of Utah hates happiness. That was my way of saying that I need to go get some sleep. Or read some Harry Potter. Depending.

Until next time
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment