Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BEDA, we meet again: DAY ONE

So I guess I'm doing BEDA again. It's August today. I didn't realize that until like a minute ago. It's ten thirty at night but for the past two months beginning with the letter A I've blogged and so it shall be.

What was the last thing I blogged? Harry Potter? That was a while ago. I don't have a lot to say right this second because anything else I would want to write would take a while and I couldn't do it while watching Greek. Yes, I'm watching through Greek for the third time.

Today everyone on tumblr went crazy because of Klaine. Ryan Murphy released a scene of them with like a ring made out of gum wrappers or something and oh man it was the best thing of all of the things that have ever happened to the people in the Glee fandom oh man so brilliant to all of them. It was pretty good I'll say.

Yesterday I got my braces off and got a retainer and now every time I talk I sound funny and it's kind of like wearing rubber bands again but weirder and also more annoying almost? I don't know, but it means that I don't have braces on anymore so that's super nice because my teeth look good.

Today there was a World's Worst Musical livestream and it was really adorable and hilarious and I watched it live. I never get to watch livestreams live. But they are a funny bunch of people and I like World's Worst Musical a lot actually it's really good.

I can tell that I've been on Tumblr too much because I start making these run on sentences and then I don't feel the need to capitalize or punctuate them. I'll get back into the blogging groove this month. I will.

This month I start high school. I get to go to sophomore orientation and audition for Peter Pan (I think it's Peter Pan they probably changed it) and make friends and lots of other good stuff. In some really bad dramady this sentence would be the one where I say "This month everything changes" but it doesn't really. I'll just be in a different school with different people. Same life. Same me. No braces. Stupid retainer. Two-word sentences.

Until tomorrow I guess
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment