Sunday, August 12, 2012

What is this life- DAY TWELVE

There were about four or five days where I worked really hard on my classes but now they're over and I'm back to the routine I was in where I watch Supernatural and am on tumblr and I play Temple Run. I don't even like Temple Run but it's just mindless enough for me to play it while watching Supernatural and still know what's going on in the show. Soon though, I'll be going back to school.

On that note, I go get my schedule in the morning tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure what classes I'm taking though. Like, I know all of the basics like I'm taking AP World and Physics and stuff but I really don't know what electives I'm taking? Because I know which ones I signed up for but I also know that there are some that interfere with each other. But I'll know in like less than twelve hours.

Also tonight something happened and I'm still not ENTIRELY sure what but I guess Klaine broke up and now the Glee fandom is in this like state of panic and I'm not sure what to do but I am just gonna stay away for a while until everyone gets less crazy. Not that they're ever less crazy like they're still crazy but this one particular thing is really really hard to handle because everyone can't handle the feels omg like totes.

So that's been my day. Supernatural. Tumblr freaking out. Nothing else. I'm an exciting human being.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment