Sunday, August 19, 2012

DAY NINETEEN

Tomorrow lots of people start school. A week from tomorrow I start school. This is so weird. I don't know what to do because school. I've spent the last three months doing absolutely nothing except for using my computer and procrastinating. And now like I have to exert myself and actually TRY. On the bright side- Phoenix's festival is in 8 weeks. Tournament is in like 21 weeks. And I'm ready to get out of here. Three years until I graduate. Three.

And now angsty wanderlust girl is gone and I don't know what's going on anymore. It's only like eleven though, and I'm just exhausted. I can't say anything coherent at all, else I risk seeming like I'm high on some hallucinogenic drug. I'm not, if you were legitimately wondering. Just scattered. Just confused.

In a week and nine hours I'll be starting in the place where I will spend the next three years of my life. Maybe I'll enjoy it, maybe I'll suffer through it, but as long as I'm surrounded by good people I think I'll be okay. And the people I know are good, to an extent.

I don't know. I guess we'll see. A week and eight and a half hours.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment