Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DAY FIFTEEN

I got A's in my online classes. As far as I know, I guess. That was a nice surprise considering the amount of effort I actually put into them. (It wasn't a lot) Also I guess in the middle of one of my health finals I started to answer an essay question, got halfway through, stopped in the middle of a sentence and then didn't finish it. I have no recollection of doing this.

I slept for like, four hours this afternoon. I couldn't even tell you why, I just did. And now I have to wake up super early tomorrow to get my schedule hopefully changed and I'm not the least bit tired but when I woke up I was absolutely convinced it was Thursday. Still Wednesday. It's summer, I never know what day it is. Also, I try to add a k to the beginning of never.

You know what is the stupidest thing? Typing tests. I would say that I'm a decent typist for a fifteen year old girl who's never taken a legitimate computer class, but for my online computer tech class they made me do like a hundred different typing assignments. And I'm never good at typing things unless they're like sentences that come out of my head rather than random words that may or may not exist. I also make a lot of just mistakes, not like hitting the wrong keys but mostly just thinking that the combinations of letters in words are different than they are. Like I almost always accidentally add an e to the end of words. I don't know why, it just happens.

There was a point to this when I started but then I got super distracted and now I don't remember what's going on but I should probably go to sleep because of reasons you know once I start writing run on sentences it's a sign.

Until tomorrow
xx D


No comments:

Post a Comment