Saturday, August 18, 2012

DAY SOMETHING I DON'T REMEMBER

I'm lazy and sometimes that means that I'll be in bed at like eleven or so and my computer won't be in my room and therefore I do not blog because I can't be bothered to go get my computer and blogging from my phone is the biggest pain in the butt ever. Two days now that's happened. Except yesterday it was because I can't keep track of time and then suddenly it was like one and I wanted to sleep.

I start high school in just over a week. It's really really weird because, like, I've been into this high school so many times because my sisters went there but I don't really know it and now I have to spend the better part of three years of my life there and it's weird. I just don't want to do it. But whatever.

I could say more but I'm not going to.

Until tomorrow or something
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment