Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BEDA 23: Why today is awesome

Today is awesome because...
Those four words are one of the reasons I fell in love with fiveawesomegirls. So for the last week of BEDA, all of my posts will be proceeded with those four words. And once this project is over, I'm going to keep a notebook full of why my day was awesome. I feel like it would increase my outlook on life, and that's what I need right now, especially with school having just started.
That being said, my day today was awesome because school didn't suck. I like the majority of my teachers and I have friends in all my classes. I mean, sure, I have to carry around four different notebooks because my teachers require them, but still. It's weird being back, and it's weird not having infinite amounts of time to do whatever I want, but it doesn't suck. So that's nice.
My classes seem hard but not terrible, and I've already Google Translate-ed my way through a Spanish assignment, so I'm sure that means I'm off to a good start. It would be nice if I was in legit high school, but it's okay I guess. My math class is already pretty easy, but I'm not sure how it'll go seeing as I'm not a fan of my teacher.
I really don't have any other things to talk about in this blog today, and I still need to finish my Spanish. So until tomorrow, with hopefully more awesome days.

1 comment:

  1. Google was the only reason I ever passed my Spanish classes. Haha.

    ReplyDelete