Saturday, August 6, 2011

BEDA: Day 6

I don't want to blog every day anymore. It's stupid. And hard. Did you know that trying to write a blog everyday with nothing happening in your life is incredibly hard? Because it is.

So, my sisters and I went to a Zumba class early this morning, (and by early, I mean 10:30) and we're about half way through the hour long class, and I started feeling kind of sick. I didn't think it was much of anything, so I kept going. Then like five minutes later, I start feeling worse, so I tell my sister and she walks out of the class with me and I vomited. So we walk into the locker room area and I get really dizzy and need to sit down and whatnot. I puked again, but some nice woman helped me and gave me orange juice and I felt better. And that's the story of how I almost passed out in the middle of a class at my gym.

I'm trying to decide if there's anything else worth mentioning in this blog today. Not that that last thing was worth mentioning, really. I don't think that there's anything else. So, this is the end of day 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment