Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh, last day of BEDA, how you decieve me

(Edit: I definitely forgot to say why this day was awesome. I got to see my friends. It made everything better.)

I had this thing where during my Hello Day assembly today I practically live blogged it, but it wasn't on a blog, and or on the internet, and I was like, "Yeah, this'll be a great last BEDA post." But now, looking over it, I realise that it makes little to no sense and half of it is all jumbled up because I was writing in the dark.

I thought today would be this really awesome day, but it wasn't, and I really don't want to talk about it, so putting this crap behind me, I'd like to write a half way decent blog post for today.

Even if my day was overall kind of crappy, I did have some good moments. I'm proud of how I did in my audition, and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. I made these friends in Journalism last year, and they've moved onto high school. I sat outside of the choir room where I auditioned talking to them for like half an hour after I was done. It was nice, and it made me happier. That was nice.

So basically, I started this blog mainly to rant about how much my neighbors were annoying me, but now it's so much more. Through the course of this month, I've become a better writer and a better storyteller. This blog has been an outlet and fun to write, even if it was a hassle. I intend on keeping it up regularly, even just for myself.


Turns out, I really like blogging. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into when I started this, and I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I did.

So this is my goodbye to August and blogging every day and warm weather and everything. But I'll still update, and will still blog semi-regularly. And I promise I'll continue to do things like this. I'm sure you'll all be thrilled. (No, just me?)

1 comment: