Friday, August 5, 2011

BEDA: Day five- I don't care anymore

I've registered for Pottermore three times now. I KNOW! I'M THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD! EVERYONE WILL DIE BECAUSE I TOOK THREE SPOTS IN THE EARLY REGISTRATION PROCESS. But you know what? I don't freaking care. It's just a website everyone. Sure, I was so freaking excited when the clue showed up for me the first time that I fell off my bed and tripped running to my closet to grab the second book so I could answer the question. Sure, I was shaking from excitement as I flipped through the pages of the second book trying to find the chapter where the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff (Ravenclaw?) match was canceled so I could multiply the number by 42 or whatever the number was. But that doesn't change the fact that it's just a website. I may have wanted to get in incredibly badly, and other people might have also. But if they wanted to, they would have. I don't think it matters that much. I'm not the only one who registered more than once. Kristina Horner did it. My friend Justin did it. Why does it matter that I did too? I'm sure plenty of people registered twice to get a better username or whatever.  I don't want to be the one to get everyone telling me how terrible I am because I registered more than once. Guys, it's okay. I promise. </Pottermore rant>

I'm learning how to play Accio Deathly Hallows on my guitar, because it's pretty easy and will be the first song I know. I'm also writing a lot more, not only on my blog. I think that BEDA is helping my creative juices flow more or something. Even if no one is reading, I'm not writing for people to read. I'm writing for myself. I'm pretty sure that no one in my family knows about this blog and my doing BEDA. I'm pretty sure only one of my friends knows I'm doing it, and she doesn't know what it is. But I'm having a good time doing it, and it's challenging me. And that's all that matters, right? And so ends my melancholy, slightly angry blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment