Friday, August 26, 2011

BEDA 26: I'm THAT girl

Today is awesome because it's Friday and I don't have to go back to school for a couple days.

So, I realized today that I'm always THAT girl. If that makes any sense. Like, during Spanish instead of paying attention to the listening activity thing, I was studying for my English test. Yeah, that's how cool I am. I'm also the one who, when walking down a near empty hallway, will dance instead of walk. I also sometimes during Biology will just start dancing. I don't know why. I don't know why Biology is the class that I do that in. Um... Yeah.

I've finally started practising for my audition after being reprimanded by my older sister. I'm not much of a singer, but I really hope I get something. I'm also trying for my school's show choir which I want to make after having been like the only person rejected last year. That was fun. I'm also still trying to find a freaking monologue, because I'm that good at life.

Blogging every day =/= interesting content. Apologies.

Gotta go do some Bio homework. I know I won't do it over the rest of the weekend. Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment