Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BEDA: Day one but actually two-impromtu blogging

So it's day two of BEDA (Blog Every Day in August) and I'm already failing. Probably because I forgot that it was August but still, let's pretend I blogged yesterday. Is everyone okay with that? K, good.
It's going to be weird blogging every day, as it's not something I'm used to whatsoever. My life is also incredibly boring so I will have little to talk about.
I actually wasn't planning to do BEDA, but a couple of the people I watch on YouTube are doing VEDA, which is like this except vlogging, or VALA, which is Vlog A Lotta August, and since I don't vlog I thought this would be a good time to utilize my blog! And so here I am, at 9:11 PM on the second day of BEDA, writing my first blog. I'm so good at this.
And so, for lack of something to talk about, I'm going to talk about Pottermore! I registered on the second day of the weird clue thing, after staying up until probably about 3:00 in the morning. It got to a point where I was annoying the crap out of everyone I was talking to because I was so exhausted. I didn't get a very good name though. Runesnitch93 or Echoblade182. Because I was impatient to get my e-mail and so registered with two different accounts. I'm a cool one.
I don't know the appropriate length for a blog, and I also don't know the proper way to end one. So, 1 blog down, 29 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment