Saturday, August 13, 2011

BEDA: Day 13- Pokemon

Much of my day today has consisted of trying to memorize the Pokerap. Like, the rap of the original 150 Pokemon that they would share at the end of each episode. Yeah, I'm probably the coolest person I know. So far I have the first verse, which is 16 Pokemon, so I still have 134 to go. Which seems like a lot, but I will conquer this challenge.

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venosaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Polywrath, Butterfree!

From memory, guys. From memory. Also, if you were wondering, I had to pull out the calculator on my computer to subtract 16 from 150. I'm just that smart.

While we're talking about Pokemon, I actually just finished playing through Silver. I didn't like it as much as I liked Blue, which is my favorite, but it was pretty fun. I had to cheat my way through it, and it took me like three months, but I finally finished. And I was proud of myself. Because I greatly like Pokemon. It's one of the things that makes me the nerd I am. I actually just played the Pokemon edition of Truth or Fail instead of finishing this post. But I don't want to talk about my results, okay?

On a much different note, I would like to thank Kathy, who was my first (and only) follower for always leaving sweet comments on my posts. They make me happy and remind me that there is, in fact, someone reading the crap that I spew in these posts.

So, I think that's all for today, I need to go back to trying to find an extremely short monologue!

Until tomorrow.
xx D

1 comment: