Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BEDA: Day 9?

Lalalala oh hi there blog. How are you? What? What do you mean someone might be reading this? Well then hi there reader. I hope your day is going swell. I'm in a weird mood, so that might explain the weird opening. But then again, I'm kind of always like that. I don't feel like making a real blog today. But I've already missed two of thirty one days, and I'm not going to miss more. Because I'm trying to keep the promise to myself that I'll do this.
It's, what, the ninth? That means that the first day of my freshman year of high school is less than two weeks away. Not that I'll be a legit freshman. I'll be trying to stick out my last year in a junior high with a crap theatre department and extremely small yearbook staff. Not that I'm complaining, really. I get to be editor of my yearbook and will hopefully have a role in my musical. Hopefully. So, I'm just as excited for my ninth grade year as I am dreading it.
I never know what to put in these blogs. Not really. I don't know how much I should divulge, or even who's reading it. I don't know how long to make it, or what I have to talk about. I'm hoping that throughout the next month I'll get better at that. Maybe that's my goal with this whole BEDA thing. I don't know. Well, I'm off to watch whatever movie my sister is making me watch. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment