Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BEDA 24

Today is awesome because I sat and had a conversation with my big sister for the first time in a while. Oh, and it's John Green's birthday.
Today was my third day of school, which really isn't exciting. I haven't decided how I feel about school, except that I don't like Spanish. But nobody really likes Spanish, so I guess that's it.
My musical audition is in exactly a week, the same day BEDA ends. I still don't have a monologue, which could be problematic, but eh. I know I'll come up with something, and if I don't then I have sort of a back up plan. All I know is that rehearsal is fun and so is performing, so I don't really care what happens.
Do you ever have those moments where you know you need to write, but just have no ideas? Yeah, that happens to me every single day, especially when I have a deadline. Every time I need to sit down and write a newspaper article, I just draw a blank. And most days this month have been exactly that same way. It seems like I can write something decent until I need to. I also feel like the entire month of November when I try to win NaNoWriMo will be that same way. I imagine I would feel the same with vlogging, but in a different way. I really want to try it, I just have to somehow introduce the idea to people in my life.
I found this new game through iGoogle called Flood-it which I am officially addicted to. I'm also terrible at it. But I just accidentally clicked something while trying to translate Spanish and I found it. My win percentage is 11%. I don't want to talk about it.
I get placed in orchestra sometime soon, which I'm nervous about. I've never been the best player, and I'm worse when it's just me by myself. I also feel like I'm going to be placed with all the younger kids which I'm nervous about. Apparently I get nervous easily. I've learned that in the past few years, since starting junior high. I've also rediscovered my love for writing. And that makes it all worthwhile. Until tomorrow.

1 comment: