Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEDA: Day three

My fingers hurt. That's what I get for trying to learn how to play the guitar. But it hurts to type this post, so I'm making it short. But I know four chords, and that's awesome. I'm jazzed about it.
So I don't actually know if anyone is reading this. Like I legitimately don't. I wonder... Meh. Even if no one reads it, I promised myself I would blog every day this month (kind of) and so I'm doing it. No matter what. I guess. Even though I don't have anything blog-like to talk about.
So, funny story. I actually only started this blog so that I could rant about how much I hated my neighbors, because my rant was too long to post as a Facebook status. And apparently, it was bad enough that I needed to talk about it somewhere, if only to myself. That was a month ago. I never thought I would use it for anything more than that, but here I am today. Blogging every day in August. While my fingers are in pain. Using only sentence fragments, apparently. If I was writing this on Microsoft Word it would totally hate me right now. 
I don't really have anything more to say today except I'm happy to be writing regularly again, even if it is only this. Now, I'm off to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Also, today is Esther day so if you're reading this, whoever you are, I appreciate you. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment