Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BEDA: Day 16

I always think it's really funny when people post those, "Like this and I'll tell you..." posts on Facebook, because the questions are like: "Name. Are you ugly? Do I like your profile picture," and stuff like that. And I'm over here going, really? I need you to tell me what my name is? And like, who would say yeah, you are ugly to someone they're friends with. It just never really makes any sense to me. Ever.

I also think that it's funny when people post things like, "I believe in God," as their status. It's like, do you seriously need to verify your religion to the whole of your internet friends? Why is it something that you have to out and just say on Facebook? Oh Facebook, why do you make people say such ridiculous things? Come on.

Also, on a different note, I'm not sure what superhero I would be if I could be any superhero. I know that I would want to fly. I actually think that I would rather be a wizard than a superhero. Because wizards can like do magic. Wow, that was an awesome sentence. Wizards can do magic. I'm so smart. But yeah, I think I would rather be a wizard. Because along with flying on brooms, you can do things like own a hippogriff and ride him, or transform into some random animal that doesn't really make a lot of sense. Really J.K. Rowling, you could pick any animal and you chose to make James Potter turn into a stag? Come on. So yeah, I would want to be a wizard.

And on that note, I want to talk about Pottermore. (Such smooth transitions, I know.) I haven't gotten in yet, and I'm jealous of those who did, but there has been a lot of talk on like tumblr and places about the fear of being really sorted into a real Hogwarts house. Now, I've always been a Ravenclaw myself, but I think that I would be happy with any of the houses. Except Gryffindor. I think I would be kind of upset if I was a Gryffindor. I also think that by saying that I just jinxed myself and now I'm going to be sorted into Gryffindor. But it's not that Gryffindor is a bad house or anything, I've just never identified with any of the Gryffidor traits. I'm not brave or anything, and I certainly don't fit into the "daring, nerve, and chivalry" column of that either. But no matter what, I'm just going to answer the questions as honestly as I can and accept whatever house I get put in as my own.

And so, without further ado, I must end this blog for the night. Until tomorrow.

1 comment: