Monday, August 8, 2011

BEDA: 8, maybe?- Pottermore

I didn't post yesterday. That's pretty obvious. I didn't have any inspiration to write at all, and I was having one of those days. I wasn't planning on posting today either, honestly. BEDA has gotten tedious and boring and hard, and that's not how I want my writing to be. I can't force myself to write, and that's probably why this has been hard. But in Hayley Hoover's BEDA post today she did a survey about Pottermore. I thought that would be a fun post for today, and I didn't want to get too far behind with my posting. So here goes:


  1. What's your Pottermore username? EchoBlade182
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Probably Slytherin? It sounds edgy and stuff.
  3. What House do you want to be in? Ravenclaw. It's always been Ravenclaw. Out of all the houses, I've identified with them the most. If Pottermore tries to put me elsewhere, I'm not sure what I would do.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? Not at all. I was excited and exhausted and that one sounded pretty freaking awesome
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? A short, pretty one. Something good for charmwork, I would think.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? I'm pretty sure I'm a half-blood
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 2!!
  8. What shape is your Patronus? A fox, bunny, or an owl, probably. If you asked me to explain, I wouldn't be able to. Not in the slightest.
  9. What does your boggart look like? Maybe like Mrs. Weasley's-- the death of someone close to me. Or like Hermione's, failure. I'm not sure though. I try not to dwell on the things that I'm afraid of.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Metamorphmagus? Tough one, but I'd probably go with Metamorphmangus. It would be more useful
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? I would want to be a cat or a dog, probably. But if I'm being realistic, I'd probably be a mouse.
Another short post, I know. I need to go obsessively check my e-mail again, so I'll catch you tomorrow! Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment