Saturday, August 20, 2011

BEDA or something

I had intended on updating with a real blog today, I really did. But I'm tired, it's 11:30 and I had a plan for a blog that would have taken a little bit longer than thirty minutes to write. So this is what I get. Moving swiftly on...
I start school in two days, and I really don't want to. Simple as that. I have plans for what I'm going to do to the newbies in my journalism class because I'm an editor. I think I'm going to freak them out a bit, because I'm a bit abrasive. And really weird. But at least I acknowledge that, right? Yeah... But that's the one class I'm really excited for, honestly. Ninth grade is that weird stage where I'm kind of in high school, but not really. And I have to take Biology, which means that I'll have to dissect something. I don't want to do that.
There was going to be more to this post, but I've been procrastinating writing it and now it's five minutes til midnight and I need to post this. Or I'll fail for the fourth time. Coming tomorrow: Why I sometimes refuse to post and the events of today.

1 comment:

  1. I made sure that I was "sick" for dissection day in Biology lol

    ReplyDelete