Thursday, August 4, 2011

BEDA: Day four- Oh shoot, I'm supposed to blog.

I hope I get better at this as the month goes on. Because so far, I've written a paragraph and deleted it several times. And I have no idea what to write about. So I'm going to ramble about pizza.
My sister and I ordered a couple of pizzas as part of our movie night. The nice people at wherever we ordered the pizzas from (I can't really be sure) came to our house, "knocked" on our door and then when we didn't answer they left. So apparently the pizzas that we ordered are just on their way back to the store or something. Which sucks. But whatever.
I got into Pottermore again this morning. And registered for the third time. Because I wanted a new username. So I'm now HallowStar or RuneSnitch or EchoBlade. But probably not EchoBlade. And I'm actually really excited for Pottermore. I have absolutely no idea what it'll be, but I'm sure it'll be fun. And apparently some of my friends don't know what it is, which baffles me. Especially because the one I asked about it is a really big Potter fan. I find it bizarre when people don't know things that are a big part of my life. Like nerdfighters. I don't actually have any nerdfighter friends, and it makes me sad.
I feel like that was an adequate blog for today. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment