Friday, April 13, 2012

BEDA 13: Failure

Today is awesome because I'm writing a blog post. Plus, I totally aced my geography test.

So, long time no post, right? My last couple of days haven't been the best. Between family drama and my own feelings and having to read all of a book and write a paper on it last night; it's just stressful. Normally writing calms that but I just couldn't. So...

These last few days have been incredibly uneventful, but because I don't have another thing, here.

My orthodontist told me that I only have two more months of braces. I like that. Also, I have seven more weeks of school. That is pretty exciting.

I don't have a lot to say; I just wanted to check in because I'm having BEDA related issues apparently and have failed. But that doesn't mean I won't try. I'll be back tomorrow with a proper post written not on my iPod. Maybe it'll even be about Holy Musical B@man. If I get a chance to watch it tomorrow. I guess you'll find out.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment