Saturday, April 21, 2012

BEDA 21: Maybe I'll finish

Today is awesome because it's the birthday of two of my very good friends who I adore and now they're both sixteen and I feel really young.

I was looking online at my unpublished yearbook last night and it was really weird because I found a bunch of mistakes in formatting and stuff and I realized that no one will care. We worked so hard to do this and make it look awesome, but people will only really care about the signatures. It's the same that no one really cares about the yearbook staff in my school. I think some people think that the yearbook is just sort of created without really thinking about who's behind it. I don't know, it's really weird.

I have to leave for this wedding here in about fifteen minutes so I'm going to get ready. To be continued?

Until tomorrow or when I later edit this post
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment