Sunday, April 15, 2012

BEDA 15: Blogging is hard

Alternately, a post about Easter.

Today is awesome because, well, you'll see.

So today was Easter for me because that's how the Greek Orthodox religion works. I could go into detail but I'd probably get something wrong and I'm too lazy for Google. So yeah.

The fact that today is Easter means that I got to go to church last night for an 11:00 to 2:00 AM service. Then, afterward, the nice people of my church decided that it would be a really good idea to go to a Japanese restaurant and eat some food. That's how I ended up sending the text message, "It's 2:20 and there's a person throwing rice at me." The nice chef decided that he wanted to throw rice at everyone he was serving, one at a time, until they caught it in their mouths. Yes, that's a thing that happened late last night/early this morning.

Also, I went to my grandparents' house this afternoon for lunch and that was nice. I got to see my oldest sister for the first time in a week since she moved out, and that was nice. Nice. It's just been a really nice day, aside from crazy people throwing rice at me.

I should probably be done with this post because I'm tired and my brain doesn't want me to write anymore. But tomorrow may or may not have an in-depth analysis of What Makes You Beautiful.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment