Saturday, April 7, 2012

BEDA 7: On life

Today is awesome because I found this really cool Vitamin String Quartet cover of Brand New's Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows and it's just really good and I like it a lot.

It's getting to that time of the month again, where I question why I'm blogging every day of my life for this. But I don't want to talk about that. Because if I do, I'll sound lame and obnoxious which is how I always feel I sound and I don't like that. So.



Spring break is over come Monday and I have to go back to real life and real things. I don't want to do that, but that's what happens in life, and I only have eight more weeks of school anyway. I have the worst spring fever ever right now because I can wear shorts and tank tops and hang out outside to do things and it's amazing. I want it to be summer because it feels so summery.

I built a fort over spring break. That was the only notable thing I did. But it was a really freaking cool fort with blankets like suspended from the ceiling and tacked up to the wall and everything. It's all over my bed so I've been hanging out in my fort watching Netflix and reading all break and I love it.

I could probably come up with more things to say but my computer is almost out of battery so I better stop now.

Until tomorrow

xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment