Thursday, April 19, 2012

BEDA 19: Creepy weird girl

Today was awesome because I had a really nice talk with one of my good friends and I haven't done that in a while.

Today was my orchestra festival and it was good and we did decent and got a better than decent score and that was nice. Basically the way I felt about my choir festival is the same except different. Also, there was a kid who my friend insisted looked like Draco Malfoy. That's the kid that we eventually creeped out to a point where I think he was afraid of us.

I didn't have to go to class today and that was nice except now tomorrow I have to make up everything I missed which is not so nice. And I still haven't seen Holy Musical B@man yet and it's also not very nice and so I'm going to probably do that tomorrow.

I'm trying to read more because I really like reading but I haven't done it in too long. Also, I'm trying to read 50 books this year and so far, four months in, I've read sixteen. I think that's not a good thing. I haven't decided though. Still, a good goal, right?

Until tomorrow when I might have something interesting to say
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment