Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BEDA 18: Motivation

Today is awesome because I'm cuddling with my cat. She's cute.

It's another one of those days where it's 9:30 and I haven't written anything and I haven't finished my homework but I've watched last night's episode of Glee for a second time. Am I the only one who has those days? Probably.

On another note, I want to start writing again. Like, writing fiction. The last fictitious thing I've written since NaNoWriMo was my LessThanThree submission and it clearly wasn't very good. But I really love writing. I write poorly. I write anyway. Or at least, I want to.

I have a couple of posts in the works, one about friendship, one about books, and then tomorrow I have Orchestra Festival, so I'll write about that. I don't like updatey blog posts because my life is really boring, but I've also lost all motivation to write anything meaningful. Or anything, really. I've lost motivation. That's what the spring has done to me. And I'm trying to get through it, I'm trying to work to be able to get my basic classwork done. But it's hard. I've forgotten how to do work. Also, One Tree Hill.

I really need to get my math homework done. I know I do. But it's so easy to not want to because I'm not going to be in class tomorrow. That's part of the whole motivation thing, though. I have to do things even when it's not necessary. Because if I don't, I won't want to do things that I have to do. </motivation ramble>

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment