Thursday, April 26, 2012

BEDA 25: Into the home stretch

Today was awesome because it was a day that happened. No, it was good because I actually like dancing.

On that note, I started Greek dancing again today because it was all on hiatus because of Lent and it started again today and I really didn't want to go but then I did and it was a'ight. Is a'ight a thing? I don't know anymore. This is a thing that I wrote in response to someone on Tumblr and I think it's kinda funny.


                They’d fended off Devil’s snare, caught a flying key and competed in a human-sized game of wizard’s chess and now… this. In front of them was a piece of parchment and on it were numbers, presumably set up in some sort of order. Above it, “solve for x” was scrawled.
                7=x + 3.
                “Where’s Hermione when you need her?” Ron groaned.
                “If I remember correctly, you’re the one who let her get sacrificed to the game of wizard’s chess,” Harry replied. They stood there for a moment, baffled, before Harry spoke up again.
                “It’s math,” Harry said suddenly, looking up at Ron.
                “What the bloody Hell is math?” Ron asked, eyes widening.
                “It’s some muggle subject. Numbers and all that.”
                “Well you’re the one who went to muggle school,” Ron said, backing away from the table.
                “Yeah, and you’re the one who got the one person who could do this injured,” Harry snapped.
                Ron paused, choosing his words carefully before saying, “Is the stone really worth it?”
                “Nah, I bet Dumbledore can take care of it himself,” Harry said after a moment of thought. Ron shrugged. “Let’s just go home.”

So yeah. That's a thing that I did today. Also I have a Biology test tomorrow that I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail but I've accepted it and am moving on. Moving onto watching Netflix on my nice computer screen.


Until tomorrow
xxD

No comments:

Post a Comment