Monday, April 30, 2012

BEDA 30: The end

Today is awesome because I downloaded Google Chrome and it's p cool.

I have lots of Bio homework that I haven't quite finished because of tumblr and OTH. Also it's like 12 pages that I had to do tonight and there was this terrifying Shia LeBouf thing going around tumblr and I can't shake it. Plus I really hate Biology. 12 pages. Of Biology.

But I have to do it because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I just didn't do homework that I know I'll have to "turn in." Biology.

This is weird because it's the last day of BEDA and I've done this once before, but that day I actually had something interesting to say. I have nothing interesting to say. A month in review? A month in review.



In a lot of ways this month hasn't been the best, but it's also been p good. I built a great fort and I won games of Egyptian Rat Screw and spring break and music festivals and good things. There's a list of things that make me happy, and when I'm sad all I have to do is look at that list and it's good. I creeped on cute boys and danced with nice people and I never watched HMB.


"Today was one of those days where nothing really happened and I there are these frosting things on this commercial where you just mix in flavor packets to vanilla frosting and you can get, like, cotton candy flavored frosting. I wouldn't want cotton candy frosting on anything that I eat, but that's a thing that you can do" That's a thing that I wrote earlier this month. Not one of my prouder blogging moments.

There were also the not so good parts but I don't like those and I don't want to dwell on them. I liked this month. It made me think about a lot of things that I wouldn't normally, and I like to think about things. And I had nice days and I'm glad that I documented them. And then there was that time that I got rice thrown at me at 2:20 in the morning. But I don't want to talk about it.

Good month. Good day. Good BEDA. 

Until next time
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment