Monday, April 2, 2012

BEDA 2: Introductions?

Today is awesome because my room is almost clean and the sun is bright and I'm able to comfortably wear shorts and a tank top.

I realize now that, in my 50(!) blog posts before this, I never really introduced myself. So hello Blogger people. Here's a list about me:

My name is Desi
I'm fourteen
I'm almost through with the ninth grade
I live in the wonderful state of Utah
I'm a nerdfighter
I'm a huge Harry Potter and Hunger Games fan
Pottermore declared me a Hufflepuff, but I believe I'm a Ravenclaw.
I love Starkid. Like a lot.

I don't know, I'm just your run of the mill nerd. I'm not into comic books or superheroes, but I really like books and writing and YouTube and all those nice things. I also really like Boy Meets World. Not that that's relevant, but I'm watching it right now.

So yeah. It's a little late in the game to introduce myself, and I'm pretty sure that if you've read any blog posts of mine before this you'd know these things, but I was kind of at a loss for what to blog about for the day. I have nineteen posts that I haven't published though, so expect some of those coming your way.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment