Monday, April 16, 2012

BEDA 16: Nice days

Today was awesome because I had no homework.

My computer's about to die, like it gave me that "running on reserve battery" warning and I'm not that fast of a typist but I wanted to do some sort of blog today because I've missed enough BEDA already so, hey.

This is now an iPod blog because I didn't want my computer to die.

I don't have anything to say, really, except for today was a pretty nice day and that was good. I didn't have a lot of stuff to do during class and then my journalism class decided that we were going to get hoodies and that was a good thing. I don't know, it was one of those school days where I just didn't really worry about anything except for trying to finish my newspaper article. It was nice. Like I said, an all around nice day. Here's hoping they continue to be this day.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment