Monday, April 9, 2012

BEDA 9: This has been a blog post

Today is awesome because the episode of How I Met Your Mother didn't suck.


I was going to write something real. When I opened this document I really really was. But then there was that commercial. I don't know.

Today was one of those days where nothing really happened and I there are these frosting things on this commercial where you just mix in flavor packets to vanilla frosting and you can get, like, cotton candy flavored frosting. I wouldn't want cotton candy frosting on anything that I eat, but that's a thing that you can do. Isn't that cool?

This is the kind of day that it's been. I get really interested in silly things and now I don't blogging and mind vomit words. I shouldn't be allowed to do anything. It's not been a very good day.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment