Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BEDA 24

Today is awesome because it's the birthday of another good friend of mine.

Yesterday wasn't a very good day and that's why I didn't blog and today isn't being a very good day either and I don't want to blog but I can't let myself go two days in a row without.

I talked earlier about how I've lost the motivation to do anything and I feel that way again. I just don't want to do any of the things that I like and it sucks and I don't know why. But right now it's nine at night and I still haven't finished my math homework and all I want to do is cry.

Fun story though: My friends met this guy at some church camp and they've been like friends with him and one of them has a crush on him and I just figured out that I went to elementary school with this guy and was really good friends with his little sister. So that's interesting.

Anyway, I'm not doing this now. I can't anymore.

Until tomorrow
xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment